Looking for a Thai costume experience
‘BAAN by studioroom’, a 100-year-old Thai house, offers outdoor and indoor Thai costume rental experience. Taking pictures of yourself at famous landmarks in Bangkok in a unique traditional Thai costume will surely give you and your loved ones a brilliant lifetime experience.
Visitor can choose the costume that fits you best from various designs and sizes at a convenient location in the heart of Bangkok. Additionally, Thai costume for children is also available. Helpful and friendly assistants will ensure you have a wonderful time fitting the costume. Then, you are all set to enjoy capturing memorable pictures at our vintage Thai house or you can head over to various attractions around Bangkok city. Moreover, the professional photographer service is also available to help capture your special moment.
How to get to ‘BAAN by studioroom’:
Address: studio 2 of BAAN by studioroom, 338 Soi Dhammasarot, Phayathai Rd., Ratchathewi Bangkok, Thailand, 10400
Call us at +6697-1624650
Find us on Google map by searching ‘BAAN by studioroom’
Walk approximately 300m from Exit 1 of BTS Ratchathewi Station
Walk approximately 7 minutes from Siam
Walk approximately 1 minute from Saphan Hua Chang pier
Open 5 days (Mon-Fri) for Thai costume rental service, 11:00am-5:00pm
How to rent Thai costume?
1. Book your time
Booking is a requirement. We recommend you to make a booking in order to make everything the most convenient for you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook message, or Line messenger with the booking details (Name, Date & Time, Number of people).
2. Choose your favorite Thai costume
On the rental day after the registration and payment, it’s time to choose your favorite Thai costume. Then, you can head to your preferred locations or enjoy your time at our vintage house. Bangkok’s weather is hot and humid throughout the year. We recommend you to wear light or summer clothes such as a t-shirt and a shorts, so you can wear them underneath the Thai costume.
3. Enjoy your Thai costume session
Enjoy your Thai costume and capture as many pictures as you like.
4. Return your Thai costume
You can return your costume at ‘BAAN by studioroom’. We close at 5pm, so please come back 15 minutes before our closing time.
Thai costume rental fee
1 day (Same day return before closing, 5pm) – 500 THB
2 days (Next day return before closing, 5pm) – 1,000 THB
Thai costume rental deposit
We will take photo of you with your ID card or Passport + Thai costume rental deposit of 500 THB per costume. In case of group booking, only 1 ID card is required.
How to hire photographer?
Send an inquiry to us with details regarding your photoshoot
Wait for our price quotation
Pay the deposit to confirm (30% of the total cost will be required)
Visit BAAN by studioroom to choose your favorite Thai costume
Meet with the photographer at ‘BAAN by studioroom’
Your pictures will be sent to your email within 7 working days
Photo taking in our vintage Thai house is allowed only with the costume rental
If you cancel your rental after the costume fitting, 500 THB per fitting will be charged for your fitting session.
In renting our Thai costume, you are acknowledging that you have read and consented to the following terms and conditions expressed below.
1. Remaining rental time cannot be refunded.
2. Customers have to pay in full and upfront the conditionally-refundable deposit and fully understand that the deposit can be withheld in the following cases
· Delay of Return after our closing time, you will be charged 500 THB on top of the standard rental fee.
· Damage or Missing Property, you will be charged 700 THB/piece.
· For conditions not above mentioned, BAAN by studioroom reserves the right to charge any additional expense accordance with our own company’s policy. All decisions made are final.
3. Customer agrees to take responsibility for BAAN by studioroom’s property during the duration of the rental and understands the additional liability imposed for failure to return the rented items.